Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Am I Going To Do With All This Fabric... the Wednesday edition

So you love vintage fabric. Really love it. As in it is taking over your craft room, your guest room, your linen closet, your living room, ... I exaggerate, but you get the idea. You love the fabric and need ideas of what to do with it! Voila... [These items are actually for sale in various Etsy shops, but I think they are cute ideas!]





Display your fabric with an embroidery hoop
Such a cute and easy idea that can be done by even those who love fabric but hate to sew! Would be super cute grouped together.


Made from a Vintage 1948 pattern. I love the idea of using old patterns and vintage fabrics to make new creations!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute ideas. I love the top pic the most! Cute for a kids room!

Anonymous said...

very cute ideas. I love the top pic the most! Cute for a kids room!

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

What is it about buntings that I love so much and in vintage fabrics they are that much more appealing!!

Emma Burgess said...

Hi! Just found you via my blog- hope you get this message as it seems a while since you posted here. Thanks for popping by, look forward to enjoying the year with you. Emma. xx

Silver Lining Decor said...

These are such cute ideas! I have been thinking about doing some sort of wall collage with fabric embroidery hoops! Such simple, but sweet art :)

Emreen said...

Beautiful ideas... Love the fabric bunting..!!